Cash to Bank
It is the traditional remittance to a bank account in any bank worldwide. The sender and the beneficiary of the bank account may be the same or different persons or companies respectively.
executes remittance on bank accounts all over the world.
Remittances are executed in all countries worldwide.
Select the remittance's destination country. If the country is not located in the list, then select "All the rest countries".
Sending a remittance
1. Visit your nearest branch of .
2. Give your identity (or any other acceptable certificate - see list For sending or receiving remittances of up to 15.000€ the acceptable certificates are:
- Greek identification card
- Greek passport
- Identity of European Union Citizen
- Passport of foreign citizenship
- Residence permit for foreign citizens
- Greek refugee identity card
- Identification card of homogeneity
- Travel Documents
For sending or receiving remittances over 15.000€ we need the following additional documents:
- Sender's VAT No., certified
- Sender's address, certified ).
3. Declare the name of the beneficiary, the account number (IBAN format where necessary), bank name, BIC swift code (routing number for USA) and finally the destination country.
4. Your remittance is ready for dispatch.
5. The duration of a typical transfer is 2 to 3 working days.
- The sender can pay the remittance in Euro (€), British Pound (₤), U.S. Dollar ($), Canadian Dollar (C $), Australian Dollar (A $), Swiss Franc (SFR), or in other 80 different currencies which Kapa Change transacts with.
- The beneficiary can receive the remittance in accounts in Euros (€), British Pound (₤), U.S. Dollar ($), Canadian Dollar (C $), Australian Dollar (A $), Swiss Franc (SFR) at a fixed rate.
- If the account is kept in local currency different from the above, then the beneficiary's bank executes the exchange.