1. What certificates are acceptable for sending or receiving a remittance?
For sending or receiving remittances of up to 15.000€ the acceptable certificates are:
- Greek identification card
- Greek passport
- Identity of European Union Citizen
- Passport of foreign citizenship
- Residence permit for foreign citizens
- Greek refugee identity card
- Identification card of homogeneity
- Travel Documents
For sending or receiving remittances over 15.000€ we need the following additional documents:
- Sender's VAT No., certified
- Sender's address, certified
2. How do I know if the remittance which I have sent has been paid for?
(i) For cash to cash transactions:
For cash to cash remittances call 2105202330 or 2105202332 in order to be informed if your remittance has been paid for or not.
(ii) For cash to bank transactions:
For cash to bank transactions call 2105234402 in order to be informed about details of your remittance.
3. I have sent a remittance using cash to cash service and I want to change the name of the receiver. Can I do it?
If the remittance has already been paid for, obviously you cannot change the name of the receiver. Otherwise, you visit a branch of having the payslip and your certificate in order to change the name of the receiver at no charge.
4. I have sent a remittance using cash to cash service and I want to get my money back. Can I do it?
If the remittance has already been paid for, obviously you cannot get your money back. Otherwise, you visit a branch of having the payslip and your certificate in order to get your money back (money sent plus the commission).
5. I have sent a remittance using cash to bank service and I want to correct the details of the remittance or get my money back. Can I do it?
(i) Correction of remittance details:
In order to correct the remittance's details: First, we should have a bank warning that the amount will not be paid for. Second, we will execute the corrections and third, will be charged a bank expense.
(ii) Get your money back:
We can ask the collaborating bank for returning the remittance. The collaborating bank will return the money as long as they have not been credited to the beneficiary. In case of remittance return, the bank will charge some costs.
6. There are no branches of in my area and I want to send some money. Is there any way to do it?
You need to be a registered customer of and therefore a customer's card owner and the remittance not to exceed the amount of 1000 €. Under these conditions, you can be served as follows:
Send remittance using cash to cash service:
(a) Call on 2105202330 or 2105202332. Caution: You should call from the same telephone which has been registered in your customer's card . Then you choose one of the following banks (National Bank of Greece, Alpha Bank, Piraeus Bank) and the staff of will provide you with the corresponding account number.
(b) You must deposit the money plus the commission on the selected bank account. Your deposit should necessarily indicate the sender's name and the number of his customer's card.
(c) You inform us for your deposit and you declare the receiver's name, city and country.
(d) After executing your remittance we call you in order to give you the delivery code.
(e) We can deliver the payment payslip in any way you indicate (e.g. e-mail or fax).